Enter your dates and choose from our properties!
Residence & Apartments in Madonna di Campiglio
Madonna di Campiglio is one of the most internationally well-known locations in Trentino among the Brenta Dolomites. Book directly here your apartment or holiday home, residence or chalet for your stay at the best guaranteed rate!
Why go to Madonna di Campiglio?
- Madonna di Campiglio is the destination for winter sports enthusiasts and skiers, everything is organized for families and children
- In summer the tourist offer is varied and of high quality thanks to the excellent facilities, the wonderful nature and the activities
- Adamello Brenta Nature Park offers 450 km of mountain hiking trails for hiking and mountain biking fans
- And then the glamour of the center, fairy woods and romantic shelters reachable only with the snow cat for a young vacation or a love week-end
Choose your holiday special
When to go to Madonna di Campiglio?
- from December to April for the winter season
- from June to early September for the summer season
- May, June, September, October are months with the lowest rates
Average price per night Average amount of tourists
A Wonderful Selection of Apartments
Try our selected Hotels
Special Baby and Children
Madonna di Campiglio is a family-friendly tourist destination: apartments and facilities fully meet the needs of families with children in the mountains both in summer and winter.
- Mini-clubs and family parks at high altitude
- Snow excursions
- Games and tastings to learn the secrets of farm life
- Activities and workshops for children
- Didactic farms
- Sleigh ride by husky dogs
- Services and facilities for children
- Safe installations and slopes for children
- Family hotels and residences
- Healthy and organic local products
- Adventure parks and children tarzaning (Breg Adventure Park in Breguzzo)
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING Try the Center of the Campo Carlo Magno, where 4 specific tracks develop on 22 km of easy ordemanding tracks. SNOWBOARD The Ursus Snowpark, located in the Grosté area at the foot of the Pietra Grande, is becoming more and more a reference for snowboarders and freestyle lovers. Located at 2500 m high, it is set in a beautiful natural setting, exposed to the sun for most of the day. And then snowshoe excursions, ice-skating and dog sledding! Spend your Winter week holiday in residence or holiday home in Madonna di Campiglio: all year round bookable offers!
Special Ski and Snow
Skiing in Trentino represents the dream of everyone: besides the most difficult and challenging trails, there are also easy and comfortable for all ages and for all types of preparation; as well as the most difficult slopes, there are also parks dedicated to children and easy one, where you can move the first skiing. In Madonna di Campiglio, thanks to modern artificial snow making facilities, the ski season begins around Sant'Ambrogio to finish in April.
- 150 km of ski slopes
- modern and equipped lifts
- sports activities including glacier climbing, snowshoe hiking, skating and sledding
The new Pinzolo Campiglio cable connects Val Rendena to Val di Sole: it is the largest ski area in Trentino.
Special Young Holiday
In addition to the snow, the mountains and unspoiled nature, Madonna di Campiglio is also a glamorous place for young people. In the evening it turns into a sparkling entertainment center with elegant and refined restaurants, discos, pubs, clubs and trendy venues. After sports and shopping in the center, enjoy an aperitif with mountain flavors, between the sweetness of a historic chocolate or a tea in one of the many alpine cafes. Among the most famous locals not to be missed: the Desalpes, the Suisse Cellar, the Cliffhanger and the Ober 1.
And do not miss the opportunity to:
- go looking for mushrooms
- rafting and canyoning in Val di Sole
- "malghe" tours
- sport fishing and high altitude fishing
- visit the museums and castles of Trentino
Special Excursions and Trekking
Excursions to Campiglio, which stretch for 1500 Km, are perfectly suited to meet the needs of everyone because they are of different difficulty and duration both for beginners and experienced walkers. Among the most suggestive routes we suggest:
- The Empress’s Tour
- Refuges Tour
- 5 Lakes Tour
Brenta Bike Dolomites is the mountain bike paradise in Trentino. It offers bike lovers a series of routes suitable for the family who want to spend a day outdoors but also for the sporty looking for strong emotions.
The Nordic Walking Park in Campiglio awaits you with six different itineraries of varying degrees of difficulty for a length of 32 km. The park is located on Mount Spinale, where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Adamello and the Presanella.
You can choose between Campo Carlo Magno Golf Club of Madonna di Campiglio, one of the first historic Italian golf courses, or the Rendena Golf Club. PLay golf during your holiday in Campiglio will be an unique experience.
You will discover Cima Tosa, Cima Brenta, Via delle Rocchette, Adamello and Presanella both through sport climbing and classic climbing.