Enter your dates and choose from our properties!
Holidays in Cortina, the Pearl of the Dolomites?
Accommodation solutions, meublé, holiday apartments, bed and breakfasts, chalets, hotels, mountain huts, shelters, garni, farmhouses for a stay in the mountains in the queen of the Italian ski resorts!
Why go to Cortina?
- Fairytale landscapes
- The slopes enjoy a particularly striking setting among the most beautiful peaks of the Dolomites, many shops, bars, pastry shops and the Cooperative
- Climate is mild throughout the year. Cortina is laid in a sun-tan valley, so much so that it is never too cold, not even at Christmas, certainly less than in other ski resorts and this makes it advisable for those with small children
- …because is it like living a Christmas movie
Choose your holiday special
When to go to Cortina?
- the best time to go to Cortina? Simply always!
- in winter to spend wonderful days skiing on Faloria, Cristallo or Tofane
- in spring you can relax walking in the beauty of nature
- in summer enjoy the center, the woods and the endless sky
- in fall, go for the search for good mushrooms, admiring nature that changes color at any tree
Average price per night Average amount of tourists
A Wonderful Selection of Apartments
Try our selected Hotels
Special Baby and Children
Holidays with family and children in Cortina for happy summer and winter weeks at attractive prices for parents and children. Cortina is ideal for your family vacation:
- Easy ski slopes suitable for children
- Huts full of people where moms who do not ski can sunbathe, chat and relax while enjoying the local specialties
- Not too high altitude of 1,224 m. s.l.m
- Many ski schools with highly experienced masters, both for collective courses and for private lessons
- School camps in Socrepes and Guargne’
- Ice stadium, a great leisure opportunity for the whole family with an outdoor playground
- Guargne’s snow park with inflatables and trampolines
- The old Dobbiaco railway which has become a cyclopedonal green way where you can take a long walk with wheelchairs and strollers
- Visits to the Museums of Ampezzo and the Planetarium Nicolò Cusano
Apartments, holiday homes, family rooms, meuble and cozy chalets, comfortable luxury rooms of different typologies and sizes for unique stays. Solutions for Every Need!
In Cortina there are 115 km of slopes with 95% scheduled snowfall and the three ski areas (Socrepes / Tofana, Faloria / Cristallo and Lagazuoi / Cinque Torri) are connected by a free ski bus.
Special Ski and Snow
In Tofana there are technical slopes such as the Canalone, the Schuss or the White Vertigo. Along the slopes there are plenty of beginners' slopes. By climbing the cableway, however, you can reach Ra Valles where the most experienced will face the famous Forcella Rossa from which you enjoy a breathtaking view of the valley. For skiing in Faloria you will climb directly from the center by cableway: from here you can go to the foot of Monte Cristallo where other slopes await you. Farther away the Cinque Torri, where skiing will be a unique experience.
Cortina World Ski Championship 2021
The FIS World Championships in the Alpine and Nordic Events have demonstrated their status amongst the most important winter sports events.
The appeal of the events derives from a perfect mix of top sports performance and outstanding atmosphere, the latter provided by the most beautiful ski venues worldwide: Cortina d’Ampezzo will host the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 2021.
Special Sports and Leisure
Along the way numerous high-altitude shelters, to taste the most typical flavors of the mountain among taste and zero kilometer products. Special Tour of the Dolomites can also be organized to discover the unique flora, fauna and panoramas with all the comfort of the luggage transport service and specific dedicated facilities.
- skating at the ice stadium
- spa days at Hotel Rosapetra‘s wellness center with heated pool with whirlpool, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, ice cascade, emotional showers, relaxing areas with herbal teas and fresh fruit
In Cortina there are many routes and trails, more than 400 km, to spend the day outdoors immersed in untouched nature. With the purchase of the Hiking Pass you can access all the Cortina facilities with a single card.
Playing golf at Cortina means pursuing a high level technical course but also enjoying a unique that preserves all the features of the alpine meadows among the Dolomites. Spend your Golf Holiday in Cortina!
Since 2010 Cortina has a nine-hole course designed by Peter Harradine and Silvio Bernardi: the Cortina Golf. The structure is located in the area close to the historic Hotel Miramonti Majestic practice course where, since the 1930s, players have been practiced all over the world on the tee at the foot of Mount Faloria. The heart of the property is the Club House, a cozy and elegant place with all the features needed to accommodate the members of the club. Spend your Golf Holiday in Cortina!
Cortina has always been at the forefront of trends, costumes and fashion. It's no coincidence that many Christmas movies were shot at this location. Since the 1950's, Cortina boasts the most fashionable mountain resort in Italy where, walking along the resort's streets, it is possible to grasp in advance what will be the new trends of the coming seasons. Famous is Corso Italia where international and trendy brands are complemented by showcases of more traditional flavor for a refinement historically-valued shopping. And between a purchase and a shop, have a rest at the historic Lovat cafe or the Embassy confectionery bar, where to stop for a sacher, a chocolate, a strudel or a ricotta cake.
Do not miss the Cooperativa, a true symbol of Cortina, where you will find everything: books, clothes, handicrafts, perfumery, supermarket, home articles, newspapers and magazines, toys (open every day).
Proudly, the members of the Corpo Musicale of Cortina d'Ampezzo still wear the typica dres and the last Sunday of August takes place "Ra festa de ra Bandes".
Special Tradition and Culture
The traditions of the Valle d'Ampezzo have their origins in a simple and essential life: the everyday reality of a mountain valley but with the elegance of the ampezzo costume, highlighted by the cut, the richness of colors, the silver filigree jewels which adorn the hair of women, gathered in the "ciou".
One of the main and especially magical appointments of the winter season is the arrival of San Nicolò and his angels who, on the night of December 5th, come to Piazza Angelo Dibona, in the center of Cortina, carrying gifts for good children while "krampus" , frightful devils dragging loudly into big chains, frighten and admonish naughty ones.
Special Young Holiday
Winter holidays in Cortina ... the reign of young fun!
- Aperitif at La Suite, wine bar just behind the famous church bell tower
- Prosciutteria Lp26, trendy bar in very central position
- Bar dello Sport along “via del Corso” for after dinner
- El Camineto restaurant with terrace at the foot of Tofane
In the evening Cortina offers a wide range of possibilities: restaurants with typical or alternative cuisine, wine bars, pub discos, nightclubs, bowling alleys and even alpine shelters will entertain you until late night.